Sign in to follow this  
naknaksdad

PMDG 777

In flight, experiencing numerous equipment cooling system overrides. I find myself constantly resetting the override. This is disrupting flights with engine shutdowns in flight. Generators also momentarily shut off and then turn back on.  Something is causing this to occur as often as it does and I am obviously overlooking something. How is this corrected? Thanks.

Scott T Woods

In flight, experiencing numerous equipment cooling system overrides. I find myself constantly resetting the override. This is disrupting flights with engine shutdowns in flight. Generators also momentarily shut off and then turn back on.  Something is causing this to occur as often as it does and I am obviously overlooking something. How is this corrected? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, please review the pinned forum rules which ask for full names on all posts.

Without knowing anything about the panel state this is anyone's guess. The obvious is the equipment cooling switch is off.., I assume you are not checking the QRH for steps to follow with the override alert happens?? If you are new to the 777 it really is almost essential that you fly Tutorial#1.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,

My name is Scott Woods, yes I am fairly new to the PMDG but not new to simming (1995). I am aware of the QRH and believed that I was following the steps to reset the system. OK, time to go back and check the tutorial to see what I am overlooking. Thanks.

Scott T Woods

Defiantly do the tutorial, the T7 is more complex then it seams, easy to overlook something.

Don't do it defiantly, it's better to obey the instructions :D