Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

X-Plane & xEnviro: beautiful B732 flight

Surreal Shots!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Guest Mik75

Thanks a lot! And yes, xEnviro amazes me on every single flight as well! ;-)

Great shots, Michael! I also like xEnviro very much so far. It feels so incredibly immersive. Sometimes even more than flying with AS16 in P3D. xEnviro was the last puzzle piece for me to enjoy airliner flying in X-Plane. The IXEG is great but without a proper weather representation flying tubes is only limited fun. And having only puffy cumulus clouds 20km around the aircraft didn't really cut it for me. But fortunately, this is over now!

Guess I have to get that 757 v2 as well now... Poor credit card...

Does it make the water look better?

Actually, this is the only downside I discovered so far. It makes the ocean way too blue. But they said that they will add some slider so the user can tweak that. Let's see...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Great shots, Michael! I also like xEnviro very much so far. It feels so incredibly immersive. Sometimes even more than flying with AS16 in P3D. xEnviro was the last puzzle piece for me to enjoy airliner flying in X-Plane. The IXEG is great but without a proper weather representation flying tubes is only limited fun. And having only puffy cumulus clouds 20km around the aircraft didn't really cut it for me. But fortunately, this is over now!

Guess I have to get that 757 v2 as well now... Poor credit card...

Actually, this is the only downside I discovered so far. It makes the ocean way too blue. But they said that they will add some slider so the user can tweak that. Let's see...

Also keep in mind there is no water per say its not done yet in XP11 so kind of hard for 3rd part developers to make changes knowing that - maybe a band aid but needs to be done by the Laminar folks

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Guest Mik75

I like the water better in XPX, but as Richard stated above, XPXI is still in an early beta state.

XPX is still my main sim, although I'll install every new update for XPXI and monitor its development very closely.