Sign in to follow this  
vhrob

737NGX will not activate - Unusual error message

I have been using the NGX in FSX SE for some time. I have made about three or four flights and flown the Tut 1 twice - no problems up to now.

Recently when I started the sim and selected the Tut 2 flight I was asked for my activation key again. When I entered it I received the following message "flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1). When I clicked OK on this message I received a message "You do not have a valid licence for this software"

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall again? 

Any suggestions please?

Rob Stevenson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have the Activation Service (FlexNet Licensing Service) running in the background? Check via Windows Task Manager. I had a similar problem, and that was the cause.

Any suggestions please?

This means that you (or some other program) has disabled the activation service, as Matthew mentioned. Go into your Services (Start Menu > type "services.msc" and then hit enter) and look for FlexNet. Make sure it is set to manually start.

Thanks for your help. Yes, the service had been disabled. I have now set it to Manual as you suggested. My machine has just come back from a workshop for investigation of a Windows 10 foible. They must have disabled it.

I will try a flight tonight to confirm all is well.

Thanks again,

Rob