Sign in to follow this  
Daedalus

EMT on p3d v3.4

Hi all,

Have anyone tried or know if the estonia migration tool (EMT) works o P3D v3.4? 

I am afraid of breaking anything cause I don't see any updated information on their website (installer last updated in March 2016).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The latest references to the Migration Tool that I have seen is to un-install it. In other words don't use it. I have no "Official" word on it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! That's the wise option I suppose. I haven't installed it at all fortunately. 

Agree with jim .. a buddy had all sorts of problems when he came over to P3D ... Lm support said str8 away the error msg pointed to the migration tool and not to use it 

Just to weigh in on the other side, it does indeed work with v3.4 - I've used it for *select* installation purposes, always disabling it once the work is complete. In my case, I have not had any negative experiences with it, but I'm not expecting miracles and I'm very cautious when it is in redirected mode.

All that said, it is fair to be cautious and concerned. The reports of it causing some dicey situations are entirely plausible.