Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v1.0 Prologue

As I promise in RealismShaderPack v1.1 thread =) I'll continue here, just want to show my progress with editing this amazing Prologue preset.

So without further due... here's the before and after pics, best way to show it. Hope you like some of my ideas.

Original Prologue:

Prepar3_D_2017_02_28_02_20_02_86.jpg

My edited version:

Prepar3_D_2017_03_06_15_26_33_62.png

1) Note the aircraft shadows now. They much stronger now and in process they reveail much more details. At night aircraft looks darker too, which is ok for me cause there's no some source of light, beside the Moon sometimes, to light the plane anyway. Looks more realistic that way imho.

Now I know this good old Porter isn't the best plane to show all these more or less subtle changes but it's the plane I was flying when I save that test flight. And it's probably my favorite machine anyway... so... =) But I'll change it in future probably to C182RG, my second favorite. Payware, better looking.

2) Visibility is much better now (but some more work must be done still), since I tone down haze and fog. I just have to do it, mind you, this flight is saved with "unlimited visibility" ! and if you have look sometime from a plane or some high point to the horizont on very clear day you know that visibility is so great that you can even see curvature of the Earth. In Prologue you can't see that far.

3) Somewhat darker ground textures (that I wasn't actually trying to acomplish, lol, but guess I got that in package with less haze/fog, plus some other small changes) but I kinda like it now. It's very early in the morning, 6am, in case you worry about too dark ground texture. And same here as before, some extra work should be done too. Note also that terrain is much more sharper now (this I actually wanted :D) cause I added LumaSharpen effect - that wasn't active in vanilla Prologue and I think it help in whole flight immersion.

Some small or smaller changes too, not so important like some shanges to the clouds, water,...

Flight is saved on, I believe, 20.4, and the time is 6:00 am, height 717m, far south of Sri Lanka.

hey...just downloaded the URP 1.1....and tested the low contrast no reshade version on a short flight.....absolutely stunning job my friend....!  thanks for sharing it with us...!

all the best..

ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

1 hour ago, Eziocin said:

hey...just downloaded the URP 1.1....and tested the low contrast no reshade version on a short flight.....absolutely stunning job my friend....!  thanks for sharing it with us...!

all the best..

ezio

Thank you mate, appreciated. :)
Enjoy it!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

7 hours ago, Pe11e said:

Thank you mate, appreciated. :)
Enjoy it!

I just have a simple question: is there any specific reason why you have not used the Popocorn modificator ? Or, in other words, if I set Popocorn modificator ON on your latest presets (disabling alternate lighting as I understand they are not compatible)  will I have changes also on the overall lighting of the scene ? I mean, I really love the colours and the lighting in general of this 1.1 version, but I hate the "popcorn" looking clouds that really break the immersion... 

Thanks

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

I screwed this up. I installed all the shaders when I installed Reshade. I deleted the files created by reshade in P3D directory and tried installing again but I keep getting a runtime error when starting P3D. What do I do?!

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

31 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

I screwed this up. I installed all the shaders when I installed Reshade. I deleted the files created by reshade in P3D directory and tried installing again but I keep getting a runtime error when starting P3D. What do I do?!

Got this fixed. Changed the DXGI to D3D11. Only thing I am not too happy with is that it seems a bit hazy with the Reshade and PTA (No reshade ver).

Any other PTA presets I can use to reduce the haziness?

Signature.png

19 hours ago, Eziocin said:

I just have a simple question: is there any specific reason why you have not used the Popocorn modificator ? Or, in other words, if I set Popocorn modificator ON on your latest presets (disabling alternate lighting as I understand they are not compatible)  will I have changes also on the overall lighting of the scene ? I mean, I really love the colours and the lighting in general of this 1.1 version, but I hate the "popcorn" looking clouds that really break the immersion... 

Thanks

Ezio

It will not modify the lighting of the scene at all. But you must disable alternate lighting tweak. No big deal really, alternate lighting tweak only deals with cloud brightness (will make some clouds darker and other brighter, like in the real world). I really like that tweak, so I couldn't enable no popcorn tweak.

2 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

Got this fixed. Changed the DXGI to D3D11. Only thing I am not too happy with is that it seems a bit hazy with the Reshade and PTA (No reshade ver).

Any other PTA presets I can use to reduce the haziness?

You can reduce the haziness in PTA by editing the Haze effect tweak and reduce density value, and Rayleigh scattering effect tweak also reduce density value. Set both to 100 for a start.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

This is an example of what I am seeing. 

https://ibb.co/c4mbAk

41 minutes ago, Pe11e said:

It will not modify the lighting of the scene at all. But you must disable alternate lighting tweak. No big deal really, alternate lighting tweak only deals with cloud brightness (will make some clouds darker and other brighter, like in the real world). I really like that tweak, so I couldn't enable no popcorn tweak.

You can reduce the haziness in PTA by editing the Haze effect tweak and reduce density value, and Rayleigh scattering effect tweak also reduce density value. Set both to 100 for a start.

Signature.png

1 hour ago, warriorpilot said:

This is an example of what I am seeing. 

https://ibb.co/c4mbAk

Not sure are you referring to ReShade ambient light effect or atmospheric haze? For a star reduce Ambient light gain in ReShade from 6.000 to 2.000 for example (aiInt value).

7 hours ago, Pe11e said:

Not sure are you referring to ReShade ambient light effect or atmospheric haze? For a star reduce Ambient light gain in ReShade from 6.000 to 2.000 for example (aiInt value).

Yeah it was defiantly the ambient ,ought that was making my screen milky when looking at the horizon. I changed the value a bit and all is good. 

Signature.png

A question guys.

I installed URP 1.1 with reshade.

How i can uninstall reshade and test without it?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

1 hour ago, jose88 said:

A question guys.

I installed URP 1.1 with reshade.

How i can uninstall reshade and test without it?

Just add the shortcut in ReShade settings tab to enable/disable effects with a single keypress.

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2017 at 3:55 PM, bthiago said:

Anyone Please?

Fixed it. Sorry I didn`t check other pages of this forum.

My%20Signature.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.