FlyIce

AeroFly key command list?

Downloading FS2 right now and I want to program my Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS for FS2 ahead of time. For that I need to know the key commands used in FS2, like flaps up/down, trim up/down, gear up/down etc. 

A quick google search found me nothing. Is there a list for such key commands in FS2? There are key lists for MSFS, X-Plane etc. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't know of there is. Can you actually program that controller ahead of time...? But anyway, if there was a list it wouldn't be very long because a lot if not most commands are unassigned by default. Only the basic ones are. The controller setup interface in AFS2 is very convenient though: it is slightly different but once you get it, it is very easy to set up controls for various controllers in one go.

Small tip already (which took me some time to figure out): to delete an assignement, press the relevant block (you'll see what I mean) and press Backspace.

Thank you guys. Looks like a lot of key strokes can be user-defined. That can be great. I'll just copy those key commands from P3D/FSX

On 1/17/2017 at 2:07 AM, HiFlyer said:

The sim itself is very good at detecting various controllers and setting up some basic defaults that you can then customize.

In the meanwhile, here is the manual.

http://www.ikarus.net/en/manual-aeroflyfs2/

No manual at that link

Regards,

Chas

2 hours ago, hesynergy said:

No manual at that link

Regards,

Chas

Yah, my post is a bit long in the tooth and many things have changed. The once small manual is now a quite extensive and growing wiki!

https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/