Sign in to follow this  
btacon

Why locked?

My very recent post concerning payware was locked, after only a day. After only 1 response. Did not look to be going "south" as the moderators are fond of saying.My name is Braun Tacon. The copious vendors out there know me well. I just did a check of my payware folder, and to date I have made 89 purchases from vendors such as RealAir, Flight1, FSD, Lyons, Wilco, and the list goes on and on. Do I support payware? Yes, and I vote with my wallet, voting often.My question is what are we becoming if we cannot openly and honestly discuss topics that are of interest, and freely offer opinions without fear of ridicule or censure? I clearly noted in my post it was only my opinion, yet the first and only comment was to disparage, a tactic that the specific individual who did reply uses far too frequently IMHO.Sign me,Curious Braun

Guest Ken_Salter

I beleive Tom has sent you an email regarding this.

Braun,I have deep respect for you as a long time member of this forum. But I was struck by what you wrote. No, I was not offended and did not understand why it was locked. But I found your post very banal and of no consequence - bordering on meaningless. I even thought that perhaps you just posted to refresh your account once per 90 days. Next time please say something more interesting and we can talk ...Best,Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Thank you Michael for your feedback. I am saddened that you think my opinion is meaningless, banal and of no consequence. Perhaps, for you, I could construct something a "bit more interesting". Then again...it seems the hurdle would be too great in light of your expectations. Lets just leave things where they are at.Best also,bt