Sign in to follow this  
Scott Miller

QualityWings Ultimate 146 Problem - No Gauges!

Although I resolved (in a roundabout way) the problem I was having with JF's 146-200/300 Jetliner, I decided to switch to QW's Ultimate 146 (which I have installed in FS2004).  The price seems to have come way down from what I remember paying for it for FS2004 right after it came out.  Since the combined cost of getting all the livery packs for the JF 146 equals the cost of QW's Ultimate 146 on Flight1 and you get all the RJ models in QW's Ultimate 146 to boot I figured the QW was a better deal!

I've run into a problem with the QW 146 however.  When a QW 1w6 (or any of the RJ models) is loaded the gauges don't load.

Has anyone encountered this problem, too?  Will uninstalling and reinstalling it correct the problem?

You will do better asking in the QW forum. No gauges is usually a sign of licence errors.

Peter Schluter

Actually, it may (though I can't be positive) have been a conflict with NAV.  I tried uninstalling then reinstalling it, this time I turned NAV's auto-protect off, and this time it installed correctly, gauges and all...

For Some time now I have been turning OFF My virus Scan, when ever I do an Install, or Download, Saves a Lot of Aggravation, Just Don't Forget to turn it Back ON !! - Johnman  B)