Sign in to follow this  
Lewicide

Wilco Falcon 7 update v2.0 out

New version of Wilco Falcon 7,   v2.0 is out

details on their facebook page

changes to ILS, Nav database etc

haven't tried it yet, but hoping for an improvement in frames. :smile:

you can defenently forget about an improvement regarding fps! still around 10-13 fps at default essa with no ai-traffic, slides turned down, no moving traffic no extra at all etc, and an out of the box fsx/acceleration installation. and its for sure not my hardware! its brand new high tech. this is a developer who has lost it all! after god knows how many, 6-7? updates, they still cant manage to fix this horrible stuttering slideshow! this was money down the drain from day one, and still is! its a shame and embarresing to se a developer taking money from customers and still havent got the skill or possibility to fix this awful fps/stuttering! to save some kind of reputation wilco should stand up and admit this complete disaster and for those customers who wants their money back they should pay it back to them. period. this is without a doubt the worst and most hopeless addon i have ever experienced during my +20 yeras in this hobby! i know this sounds like hard critisism but its the plain and simple fact! this is a true piece of crap!

pelle

Maybe a very slight improvement in frames for me, still stutters at sub 5000 alt on my system

Turning off the FBW option reduces problems with the AP for me.