Sign in to follow this  
Dean33

Mobile version of forums not working.

Several times a day I access the AVSIM forums on my phone.

Many times the link I have goes direct to the mobile version. Sometimes it goes to the web version but I can click the button at the bottom left to go to the mobile version.

However recently even this mobile button doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone give any suggestions please?

IOS.

Thank you

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

We are currently trying to make AVSIM secure and, when completed, you should see a green lock in the address bar signifying the site is secure.  This may be causing the issue.  We are currently experiencing problems with registrations in that the security captha is not showing up and it is a requirement in order to complete registration.  Same with our contact forum which you complete after clicking on the Contact tab above.  Our tech is working on it.  Evidently, making a site secure is a bit harder than we thought.

Hopefully, when this problem is fixed, your problem will be fixed too.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks for the update Jim, I was wondering myself what was wrong with the site.

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro