Sign in to follow this  
HumptyDumpty

Thank You Jcomm and Tony

As the title says it. 

I didn't put it up earlier because i am not good with words and didn't know what to write. Hope it's written well.

Jose gave me all the DCS modules and never ever in my simming life i have studied an aircraft and it's system like I do in DCS in the Mig21 it's pure immersion , it took me almost a year to learn this aircraft at least 80% of it.  DCS licenses are transferable once and they get locked to the account.

Jose and I always keep discussing which sim from all there are has better dynamics and i keep winning saying DCS  :Big Grin:

Tony bought me a license for XP11 and XP11 looks amazing and getting better and better. With Orthos it looks fantastic. Works very well with W2XP , have most of Southern India covered with Ortho and W2XP (though OSM data is not great more south) and it's a joy.

So once again a BIG THANK YOU for the wonderful stuff.

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying the sim :smile:.

I've still not tried DCS yet on my new laptop (although it's installed), so when I get some free time hopefully I can fire it up and give it another go.

@Tony

Yes the sim is good.

Just fire up the Mustang in DCS whenever you get the time. The torque will get you  :Big Grin:

Hey Zulfi,  you're welcome!

I was very glad to be able to share with you the excellence of DCS World. I use only it's ww2 modules and recently bought the Gazelle ( hmmm, this one is still buggy in terms of flight dynamics, but I hope they fix it... it's not ED native... ).

I couldn't use the F-86, the A-10, the Mig-21 because they all belong to a class of aircraft that does not appeal to me and are extremely complex to use... But I did try the Mig-21 and it was obvious that it is a Masterpiece in terms of flight and systems modelling!

I know you've mastered the Mig-21, and probably having lived near an Airbase they operate from there in India can bring an additional challenging factor for you. Although not being a native ED module Leatherneck has raised the bar quite high with this outstanding module, and I'm sure the Saab Viggen will be up to those same standards...

But as much as I like DCS, IL.2 Battle of Stalingrad / Moscow / Kuban is still for some reason my preferred in as far as the sensation of flight goes, even if it doesn't come with clickable cockpits...

Yes! Tony can have a good taste of the excellent flight dynamics in DCS by using just the TF-51, which is free to play just as the Caucasus Map, and all flight simmers should really try to get a feel of what is probably the closest to real experience of flying such powerful prop aircraft.

@Jose

The Viggen is upto the standards and has been released , but the Mig is something else. 

Yes the default TF-51 is enough to the feel in DCS