Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

Looking for some help

Hello,  Some time ago, a Member, I forgot his name, devised a method - HotKeySelect=2  in order to undock the lower overhead panel. I wondered if the same Member or anyone else has done likewise with the Central console of the Queen. Would be a big help. Much Obliged.

Hello,  Some time ago, a Member, I forgot his name, devised a method - HotKeySelect=2  in order to undock the lower overhead panel. I wondered if the same Member or anyone else has done likewise with the Central console of the Queen. Would be a big help. Much Obliged.

What product (from some time ago) are you referring to here?

Kyle Rodgers

...what you would need is the use of freedom, try something that enables your head to be inside the cockpit, enabled to move free, free from any supression. If youre brain recognice this, youre able to find the right tool enablein this.

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

Hello Kyle, Sorry, I assumed that simmers would recognise the product I was referring to. In the 737NGX  aircraft config file, if you scroll down to the aircraft overhead lower panel, at the bottom  of the items listed there is a space which can be filled in with HotKeySelect=2 and save it. This enables the panel to undock when a keyboard button is assigned to it. I was wondering if this process had been copied to the centre control in the Queen. by the originator or someone else. Regards.