Sign in to follow this  
Soeren Jensen

What about 4K OLED tv ?

Have anyone any experience with OLED 4K tv in P3d ?

It will be for a new system build:

7700K processor

Dominator ddr4 3600 ram

2 samsung 960 evo m.2 pcIe

Titan X Pascal

Is it going to function ?

Best Soren

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont see why it wouldn't. Is there a specific concern that you have regarding the tv?

I dont see why it wouldn't. Is there a specific concern that you have regarding the tv?

Hi Matthew

My reason for asking, is that in the back of my mind I seem to recall, that OLED 4K was not good for gaming or simulators.

But the picturs sure are pretty, so I would surely like to know if anyone might have some experience, using an OLED 4K for P3D.

Soeren 

Hi Matthew

My reason for asking, is that in the back of my mind I seem to recall, that OLED 4K was not good for gaming or simulators.

But the picturs sure are pretty, so I would surely like to know if anyone might have some experience, using an OLED 4K for P3D.

Soeren 

Some OLEDS from LG do in fact have quite significant input lag which is a problem for certain types of games, however i dont think it will be noticable in a flightsim unless you fly aerobatic planes or fighter jets. Thats more an issue for race sims or shooters where an input lag of a few milliseconds can have a significant impact on your performance.