Sign in to follow this  
EuroTruckGuy

Can I get rid of this?

Just turn you LOD up, 6.5 7.5 etc..

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

indeed ... followed by this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=172277&d=141

Sorry! Couldn't resist...  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Ok, thanks

Lol, OOM!! thankfully I have never seen that before! (Maybe because I'm on Steam Edition?)

I put it up to 8.5, and I dont see a difference :(

One thing you can try is set TextureMaxLoad to 30 in the Display Section of FSX.CFG file. (If you have a strong system, about 15 otherwise - I believe 6 is the default). If you start to see stuttering lower it a little. What this does is to tell FSX to load more tiles at a time. Don't confuse it with Texture_Max_Load which is the resolution of textures FSX loads. (1024, 2048, or 4096))

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

One thing you can try is set TextureMaxLoad to 30 in the Display Section of FSX.CFG file. (If you have a strong system, about 15 otherwise - I believe 6 is the default). If you start to see stuttering lower it a little. What this does is to tell FSX to load more tiles at a time. Don't confuse it with Texture_Max_Load which is the resolution of textures FSX loads. (1024, 2048, or 4096))

Ok, I will do this, but ive heard that I need to limit my fps when using this tweak, as it is a multiplier, and is based off the setting of your fps or something.

NOTING is happening when I add TextureMaxLoad=30 to my config file?!? So far, both the lod radius and texturemaxload tweaks are having absolutely no effect on my sim.

In the last 72 hours you opened 12!!! topics asking the same question.

Do you really expect answer the 13th time?

There is NO WAY you can fix the pop-in issue you have simply because it's the way FSX is programmed! Deal with it!

LOL! Just what I was thinking as I read the previous post!

Bill

In the last 72 hours you opened 12!!! topics asking the same question.

Do you really expect answer the 13th time?

There is NO WAY you can fix the pop-in issue you have simply because it's the way FSX is programmed! Deal with it!

I'm DONE asking about the pop up issue; i've learned to deal with it. Im asking about textures in the distance now, NOT Autogen!