Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

EZDOK V2 ASSIGNING KEY

Hi everyone, 

I lately installed Ezdok V2 and of course i had many problems about how to set it. At the end i was able to make a pretty clear work and i can say it is nice. My question is now the following.  If i have created a Camera for the landing  is it possible to assign to this camera a proper key of the joystick so then when i cycle thru the views and ned to move to this camera very fast i just push the button and i am back to this view? I am asking this as till now if i am on the Camera i set for landing and cycle thru the other and need to be back fast to this view i need to cycle all view ill i get it.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, there are two boxes (one labeled "Keyboard", the other "Joystick") on the left of the EZCA v2 main window where you can enter a key and a joystick button for the currently active view.

If you don't see these two boxes, you have to expand the window by clicking on the expand/collapse thingy at the left border.

Additionally you can deselect "EZCA cycle view", so this camera gets excluded from cycling through views and now is only accessible by the key/button you assigned.

Hi everyone, 

I lately installed Ezdok V2 and of course i had many problems about how to set it. At the end i was able to make a pretty clear work and i can say it is nice. My question is now the following.  If i have created a Camera for the landing  is it possible to assign to this camera a proper key of the joystick so then when i cycle thru the views and ned to move to this camera very fast i just push the button and i am back to this view? I am asking this as till now if i am on the Camera i set for landing and cycle thru the other and need to be back fast to this view i need to cycle all view ill i get it.

Thanks

If you google "EZdok2 tutorial" you will be amazed at how many good tutorials there are out there.