Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Imaginesim LaGuardia Issue

I bought this scenery and am having an issue.  After installation and after I load the sim and pick LGA, when the airport loads, I have huge towering "glacier like" blocks all over the place.  I've had this with some other airports from Flightbeam and I was able to disable it in FTX Vector settings.  However, LGA wasn't in the settings to choose.  Any ideas?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I should also mention that I get an error when loading P3d saying:

"Scenery.cfg error. Scenery Remote Directory Invalid.  Would you like like to unload this area?"

I'm not sure what to do about that or what to check.  I bought a few sceneries and all of them seemed to load correctly.  What do I need to do?  Unload or not unload?

Also, the Demo of LGA was fine. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

First and foremost let's get the remote directory invalid fixed first. What has happened I believe, and has happened to me with ImagineSim entries is the installer has placed the scenery in your scenery library but it does not have a path. What you must do is go into your scenery library and find where it has "Imagine Simulation - KLGA LaGuardia 2016 P3D V3.0" under the Scenery Area. And on the right side look under the Scenery Location and you'll probably see that it is blank. Highlight the line and click edit, here you can go find the path to the scenery and hit okay and that field should populate to the path to where youre scenery is installed.

In regards to the uneven terrain, I would first get the scenery unload error fixed first and see if that corrects the issue of that as well. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?