Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

ATC not tracking flight but map is

Hi,

I'm starting my attempt to try and get my sim working with this software again. As you can see from the screenshot, the ATC waypoint does not update even though my plane follows the map. Any help is greatly appreciated!

33074793496_08f3d0c1f4_c.jpgp2atc by GodAtum2015, on Flickr

Did you try scrolling down to expose the next waypoint in the flight plan?  Sometimes the program gets confused.  It doesn't seem that the waypoints on the map are visible in the flight plan window.

How do I do that? On the waypoint box on the top left, it still says the waypoint I've passed.

OK.  I didn't see that in the screenshot, but now I do.  I was looking for a highlighted waypoint in the flight plan.

The next update should be better at this.  There is an occasional problem in the 2205 version.

Thanks for the report.

Dave

the lastest version still does not work. It might be the way PSX interacts with p3D, and how P2ATC gets its values.

Thanks for the report.  I was able to duplicate the issue and it is fixed for update 2208.  The problem now occurs when you have a curved portion in the SID.  Other procedures should be OK.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,    the waypoints still arent following the plane's flight on map.....   am i mossing something if fixed already ?  I have validated and filed .....     thanks     Paul     (PS   i'm using XP12)

If you're talking about the waypoints not being highlighted correctly in the flight plan as you pass them, they sometimes do get out of sync.  You can try pressing the Validate button to get them back in sync.  

If you're enroute with a Center controller and can't get them sync'd up, you can do the following:

• Disconnect/Reconnect P2A
  • Validate and File the Flight plan.
  • Make initial call to Center - "<CallSign> at Flight Level xxx"

You should then get a new Squawk code and the flight plan highlighting should be back on track.

Dave