737NGFan

FO Voice cutoff

Recommended Posts

Hi,

every time when I do the before start checklist the FO voice cutoff. The Fo is doing all things well but after that point but I hear no voice. The only way to resolve this is to end FSX and reastart it. But when I do the next flight the same happens again.

Any idea?

Greetings and thank u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

16 minutes ago, 737NGFan said:

Hi,

every time when I do the before start checklist the FO voice cutoff. The Fo is doing all things well but after that point but I hear no voice. The only way to resolve this is to end FSX and reastart it. But when I do the next flight the same happens again.

Any idea?

Greetings and thank u.

Voice control?  Button control?

If Voice Control, do you see the correct phrase in the Green Bar?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 737NGFan said:

Voice Control. Yes the phrase is correct.

 

You bought the program back in July of 2015.

Maybe something changed on your computer.

Please run the voice training again.

Try using a different port for  your headset.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was switching to Win 10 for a while. But it worked fine with it.I have changed the port already. I will try it with the the voice training. 777 and A320 works fine too. Only the 737Reeboot I have these problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 737NGFan said:

I was switching to Win 10 for a while. But it worked fine with it.I have changed the port already. I will try it with the the voice training. 777 and A320 works fine too. Only the 737Reeboot I have these problem.

Reboot uses the same system as the other FS2Crew's.

Your results should be the same.

Double check the tutorial.  You might be missing a step somewhere.

Make sure you're in the right mode as shown on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

 

Also try running the audio test to see if it's a sound issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, byork said:

Reboot uses the same system as the other FS2Crew's.

Your results should be the same.

Double check the tutorial.  You might be missing a step somewhere.

Make sure you're in the right mode as shown on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

 

Also try running the audio test to see if it's a sound issue.

 

That is so wird. I do noting different sins 2015 I owned Reeboot.

Reebot is working. The only thing is that during before starte the Fo voice is cutoff. I can use it normal but I don't hear the Fo response.

When I do after that happens the audio test I hear nothing too.

i will check these things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This happened to me once. The FO stopped responding verbally but still performed all the commands properly. I was never able to reproduce the issue so I didn't bring it up here at the time. Just thought I'd mention it to show Lars isn't the only one who's had this happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wsmeier said:

This happened to me once. The FO stopped responding verbally but still performed all the commands properly. I was never able to reproduce the issue so I didn't bring it up here at the time. Just thought I'd mention it to show Lars isn't the only one who's had this happen.

Good to know. I did 6 legs this weekend and on 5 it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try toggling voice control on and off to reset the audio system.

Your headset may be disconnecting from your computer momentarily, causing the audio system to drop out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, byork said:

Try toggling voice control on and off to reset the audio system.

Your headset may be disconnecting from your computer momentarily, causing the audio system to drop out.

 

How i do this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Secondary Panel, Audio page, there's an option to reset the audio system.

You can also toggle voice on and off on the Setup page where you select the interface method.

 

Best,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now