Alberto Zanot

Prepar3D addon: Boeing 757-200

Finally i completed my first big work on a Prepar3D airplane.

It is the 757-200 Freeware from Just Flight, enhanced with some new features.

Maybe this is not "strictly legal", but the model from JF anyways is free, and i just improved it, so if i did something "bad" i just dont care and AVSim can remove the file.

Very important:

• Works only on P3D v3.
  • Please activate mouse hints tooltips in options, so you can see which instrument works (most of them) and what it does.
  • Only fully operable via Virtual Cockpit. There are no 2D instruments/panels.
  • I did not developed directly the FMC, PFD and the VSpeeds Readout. Unfortunatley i do not remember where i took them and who developed them. If you developed them, please claim your credit.

Enhancements:

• Real animated rain effect on windshield, and wipers effects. The rain effect changes based on the plane speed.
  • Passengers' cabin lights now can be controlled separately, via specific switch in VC. The night effect will show up nicely and smoothly.
  • Perfect exterior lights' positioning and functionality, with a 3D beam effect. All lights are available and visually functional (logo lights, wing lights, and so on).
  • Improved texturing both day and night time.
  • Fully working nice FMC: load a flight plan .pln, click "enter" on FMC, then "menu", then "VNav calculation", set you cruising altitude i.e. 30000 using the FMC keys, click the FMC button number 7 right to the just inserted altitude, click "accept", click "enter" and you are ready to go. After take off activate "NAV/GPS Mode Switch" to "GPS" (the switch right to the upper EICAS), activate autopilot and NAV holding. Enjoy the flight.
  • New modified and enhanced PFD.
  • Lots of other fixes and enhancements.

Screenshots:

nv3sYDw.jpg

NRsexKc.jpg

Download link:

---VERIFICATION FROM ADMINS IN PROGRESS---

For any info, questions or anything, please post in this thread, and let me know what you think about it.

Have a nice day.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Topic locked.  The aircraft is free but any expansions (2) are not free.  The member is not talking about the freeware version but providing us with a list of enhancements. Topic advocates violation of any license agreement (EULA) with Just Flight which is a violation of the AVSIM Terms of Service. The freeware version has no winglets and other enhancements.  The payware version includes winglets and the image shows winglets and OP is advertising the payware version.  A slick way to advertise. 

Member indicates he took modifications from other members (can't remember where he got them) but he doesn't care and we can remove his file from AVSIM.  I'm sure the file will be removed.