captanskywalker

Panel state loading problem after oom or reload....

Hey, so after I save my flight then I have an oom or just exit the flight and reload unlike the 737/777 the panel state is not as it was, the engines are not running, I have some power, my flight plan is intact but other settings from the FMC are lost and the autopilot is not set as was and some switches are out of position... like gears down for a start and then won't go back up.... any help would be grate! Thanks. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

6 hours ago, captanskywalker said:

Hey, so after I save my flight then I have an oom or just exit the flight and reload unlike the 737/777 the panel state is not as it was, the engines are not running, I have some power, my flight plan is intact but other settings from the FMC are lost and the autopilot is not set as was and some switches are out of position... like gears down for a start and then won't go back up.... any help would be grate! Thanks. 

Welcome to the PMDG forum, please review the pinned forum rules and note full name requirement on all posts.

Ensure you are running the simulator with as admin rights. How do you reload the flight? What is your default aircraft?

Thanks for the reply, I'm useing the Cessna as default, I am running with admin rights and I reload the only way you can via load flight in the flight planner screen, I have no issues with the 737/777 loading and having all set as was.

I won't help you if you do not post your name.

You can help directly from PMDG and avoid making your name public here by visiting PMDG Product Support.

12 hours ago, captanskywalker said:

problem solved on another forum that do not have such stupid rules and rude people!

The forum rule is the forum rule. Calling people rude for attempting to help, while they also point to the fact that you need to abide by the rules is rude all on its own.

If you don't wish to abide by the rules here, you can seek help from us directly at support.precisionmanuals.com. If you wish to receive help here, simply abide by the rules. People asking you to do so isn't rude. Being rude in return isn't justified.