Hello,

For some reason just recently (last saturday) I have begun encountering this issue. Every preset on the plane has zoomed in some past the normal value. This creates a view to close to aircraft or to far up wing or too close to instruments in cockpit. When I hit backspace the view resets to its default but will just either immediately zoom back in (in cockpit it zooms to .56 outside to .67) or when i switch views back and forth zoom back in. 

This is rather annoying and would love some help. 

I tried restarting sim and chaseplane, fixes files, resetting settings nothing has worked.

Any tips?

Ethan Hunt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which should it be set to and where do i find that setting... sorry dont have time to dig through forums to find where it is located

Edit: found it wideview is ser to true  

thanks

I don't mean to be annoying but this issue has persisted with restarting sims and reconfiguring files. It occurs on all aircraft. Usually i find the views on the outside zoomed in too much and the views inside zoomed in too much as well. Pressing backspace will set zoom either at the correct distance or too far back. It is annoying to press back and "+" every time to get the view right. 

Also to reiterate WideViewAspect = True is set on my sim. 

Thanks

Get in the aircraft you like, get the views the way you want them and then save the flight. Next time you start the sim the views should be correct.