Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

Problems with PDMG and Steam

Not sure if this is the right topic area to ask for help with the following problem. I have being operating my FSX-Steam from a Lenovo Gaming tower Capacity 899 GB for almost a year, and have the PDMG 737, 777, 747, and many scenery and sound add-ons. About three weeks ago and after purchasing the New PDMG 747 my system began to crash aprx. 45 min after setting up a flight still not in flight in either 3 of the PDMG aircrafts which I have done previously before this problem began. Once the 747 PDMG was downloaded it was working correctly but since aprx. 2 weeks ago this mishap began and keeps occurring. When the system crashes I get the following message;

Error;

"Your computer has run out of available memory. Please restart Simulator and select different graphics, scenery, or traffic settings".

I have followed this instruction from the error message and once done this, the problems continues. Currently status on my system it's (Used Space 151GB / Free Space 748GB). I seriously don't think that has anything to do with the hardrive or memory card. It's there any suggestion or remedy available to correct this problem and get it correct work status?

13 minutes ago, fernandito1969 said:

Currently status on my system it's (Used Space 151GB / Free Space 748GB).

That is the space available on your hard drive. It will not create the error message about out of  memory. To monitor the memory available FSX download Process Explorer from the link on page on page 30 of the 747 Introduction Manual. Set it up per the instructions on that page.