jahanzaib

Automatic camera movement in Cockpit

Hi,

I am getting a weird problem in FSX:SE especially in PMDG 737 and 777. the problem is that I have my cockpit view setup. but whenever I turn left or right while taxing. The camera automatically shifts to right or left. it's a lot more in 777 than 737. I am attaching screenshots to see the difference. I really hate this problem and couldn't find any fix for it. Any help will be appreciated.

I am using EZCA v2. but I doubt its because of that, it was there even before that.

Before Turn: The camera here is exactly how I want it to be

After Turn: Here as you can see camera has been moved around.

Thx for help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have OpusFSX or Opus FSI as weather engine? that has such a camera motion to.

Herman

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe that comes from the section in the fsx config called "Dynamic Head Movement" My understanding is that is supposed to simulate normal movement of a persons body due to the movement of the aircraft. Try setting the values in that section of the config to "0".

- Roger

OK, well, the only other thing I can think of is in the aircraft .cfg file, in the camera definitions, turn off "MomentumEffect", in other words, change MomentumEffect=True to MomentumEffect= False and give that a try.

If that doesn't do it, I'm out of suggestions.

- Roger