olspsd08

Possible Simconnect issue after update.

Good day, I updated the QOTS Ii yesterday and after I restarted the system, couldn't flip a single switch, landing gear was up and MFD's are all blank. I went to all Simconnect folders to reinstall but still have the same issues. Everything I've searched on avsim points to this. I am on P3Dv3 Windows 7 Gtx 980M 32Gb ram.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, olspsd08 said:

Fixed, my queen is back. 

maybe  you can share  the fix  for other  users  to see

I had to completely uninstall everything 747 QOTS II and Anti virus off, administration reinstall then Re do the update. 

Ols,

That is curious.  Nothing in the update has any impact on SimConnect, or the version of simconnect being used by the 747.  I took a quick scan through your license history and it didn't show any changes or problems that should have triggered the license integrity either.

If it happens again in subsequent updates, will you please keep us informed?

Sorry about the hiccup, but glad you got it sorted out.

Absolutely, definitely will let you know. Thanks for the amazing products that PMDG have released. 

Good day Robert,

I read the update you put out regarding the updates. I turned off my AV and opened the OC and ran the update and again came up with the same issues the first time. I am re-downloading the QOTSII from PMDG and will do a fresh clean install and then updates.