Hey all, my name is Joseph and im having an annoying issue with the 747. please note that this does not occur with the 777, even when i switch to it immediately when this occurs.

now, i select my 747, usually air canada livery but i tried with all of the, it opens slowly, then it initializes and right when it hits zero it freezes completely, but im able to switch a/c. i havent had this issue before and it is really bugging me because i love to fly it.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

45 minutes ago, joe12246 said:

Hey all, my name is Joseph and im having an annoying issue with the 747. please note that this does not occur with the 777, even when i switch to it immediately when this occurs.

now, i select my 747, usually air canada livery but i tried with all of the, it opens slowly, then it initializes and right when it hits zero it freezes completely, but im able to switch a/c. i havent had this issue before and it is really bugging me because i love to fly it.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required in the forum here.

Your issue can be solved by updating your aircraft. Open the Operations Center (Start > All Programs/Apps > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center) and allow it to update the 747 (fastest way is to open the notifications window at the top).

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required in the forum here.

Your issue can be solved by updating your aircraft. Open the Operations Center (Start > All Programs/Apps > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center) and allow it to update the 747 (fastest way is to open the notifications window at the top).

sorry my name is Joseph Remer, and i already did the update it is still happening :(