Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

Default atc volume too low ?

I'm running p2a on the network and the sound is shared with my p3d machine  via multiplicity.basically I hear both atc and p3d in my headphones. 

Thing is p2a atc volume is way too low and I can't hear it. I can't figure out how to turn it up  .

Any help appreciated.

From what I have seen, in the dialog box for radio frequencies there is a volume control. You might give that a try

Also, while P2A is running, right click on the Speaker in the Windows task bar and select "Volume Mixer".  Check the volume for P2A and increase it if possible.

On 3/18/2017 at 2:07 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Also, while P2A is running, right click on the Speaker in the Windows task bar and select "Volume Mixer".  Check the volume for P2A and increase it if possible.

Hi Dave,

I am still looking currently for this volume control in order to increase the atc chatter that i can't hear because of the sound my engines are making but I can't find anything. Is it really where the frequencies are in the bottom left?

Cheers

Martial

10 minutes ago, martialblaizot said:

Hi Dave,

I am still looking currently for this volume control in order to increase the atc chatter that i can't hear because of the sound my engines are making but I can't find anything. Is it really where the frequencies are in the bottom left?

Cheers

Martial

Hi again,

Please ignore my last message. I have found the way to do it. It took me a while but I eventually managed.

Have a great day.

Martial