757 v2 with x-plane 11pb15.  I have lost nosewheel steering.  When you displace the rudder pedal the rudder moves, the tiller moves in the cockpit, but the nosewheels do not move.  Using MFG Crosswind Rudders.  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit

Same issue with the Rotate MD 80 (and I believe IXEG 737).

I'm using Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

I will check by disabling all my plugins tonight.

------------------

Guillaume CHARRIER

I would first check to ensure that you both have the latest version.  FF has been very busy lately, trying to push out little fixes here and there for their line of jets, so run the updater to make sure.  I haven't seen this issue reported at the org, so far, but another thing to make sure of is that you are using the correct .acf file, since FF introduced two different versions of their aircraft, one for XP10 and the other for XP11.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

hi toothjockey,

I think I found the culprit (on the rotate Md-80) : there was a default assignment of the action 'Nosewheel steer toggle' to the button 4 of my Hotas Warthog. I wasn't aware of this and by clicking on the button, I can activate or deactivate the steering.

------------------

Guillaume CHARRIER

Both of my problems (nosewheel steering and only one thrust reverser working) have been solved with the latest update from ff, that is ver 2.0.23.  I don't know if it was the update or if it was uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft, but all is good now.

Thanks

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit