757 v2 with x-plane 11pb15.  I have lost nosewheel steering.  When you displace the rudder pedal the rudder moves, the tiller moves in the cockpit, but the nosewheels do not move.  Using MFG Crosswind Rudders.  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same issue with the Rotate MD 80 (and I believe IXEG 737).

I'm using Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

I will check by disabling all my plugins tonight.

I would first check to ensure that you both have the latest version.  FF has been very busy lately, trying to push out little fixes here and there for their line of jets, so run the updater to make sure.  I haven't seen this issue reported at the org, so far, but another thing to make sure of is that you are using the correct .acf file, since FF introduced two different versions of their aircraft, one for XP10 and the other for XP11.

hi toothjockey,

I think I found the culprit (on the rotate Md-80) : there was a default assignment of the action 'Nosewheel steer toggle' to the button 4 of my Hotas Warthog. I wasn't aware of this and by clicking on the button, I can activate or deactivate the steering.

Both of my problems (nosewheel steering and only one thrust reverser working) have been solved with the latest update from ff, that is ver 2.0.23.  I don't know if it was the update or if it was uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft, but all is good now.

Thanks