Sign in to follow this  
exodus1977

Strange pushback from gate behavior with IXEG

Seems just recently when I request a gate pushback in the IXEG 737 I get some very odd behavior. The straight-back direction is fine, but when the truck turns the nose wheel to point my jet either nose left or nose right, it starts shaking the plane violently. At times it literally flips my plane and crashes it on the ground. I'm not sure if this is just a bug with IXEG and the changing XP beta code, or if I have my controls improperly configured. It is almost like the nose wheel doesn't want to turn. Anyone else experience this? 

It has to be the IEXG in conjuction with XP Beta code changes.    JarDesigns Tug Deluxe and the freeware Ground Handling add-ons all shake the plane violently during push back.  Tug Master Deluxe is like a drunk cocaine addict is at the wheel of the tug, even during straight back pushes.  He swerves left and right and left and right.    This probably has something to do with the other bug the IEXG suffers right now in Beta.  If you start up Cold and Dark, even with your parking break on, your plane will slide along the ground.  By the time you start up you'll have slide 5 gates down the row.  Something to do with the winds blowing along the surface and the way the plane is interrupting them.   Don't expect ANY fixes until Laminar stops jacking around with the code and releases a final RTM version.   Until then... push back at your own risk.   I have found NO way around this, no matter what push back software I use.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

4 hours ago, Kuragiman said:

If you start up Cold and Dark, even with your parking break on, your plane will slide along the ground.  By the time you start up you'll have slide 5 gates down the row.

Try getting ground power hooked up quickly and turn on your hydraulic pumps right away. Then your parking brakes should work. Not RW SOP but might help.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"