Mylucro

I cant activate my pmdg 737-9800 and 737-7600

Hi, I just bought p3d. THerefor i needed to buy pmdg 737 aircrafts again so i did that. But now when i try to play with it says that i have to put in the activation code. But i cant find anywhere to write it in. I have tried installing an updating simconnect but it still doesnt work. Please helpl!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried both in full screen and windowed mode? Try ALT+ENTER to switch between these two.

I moved this here from P3D forums...OP, you'll need to put your name on further posts in the PMDG forum.

Regards

When iselect it to use as the aircraft i says that i havent activated it yet so it automaticly exits the sim.

Btw thanks for the respons :)

4 hours ago, Mylucro said:

When iselect it to use as the aircraft i says that i havent activated it yet so it automaticly exits the sim.

Btw thanks for the respons :)

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required in your posts here.

As far as your issue goes, there was a Read Me file right next to the installer titled "P3D USERS READ THIS," in which were instructions to install a few SimConnect modules.

This link has the same information, for your convenience:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a111/aircraft-loads-up-dead-no-activation-window-no-landing-gear-simconnect-issue.aspx