Sign in to follow this  
fltsimguy

Camera rotates to vertical on start-up

CP was working well on P3D 3.4 and then I went to load the sim tonight and the default view of the camera in the cockpit is vertical and will not change, ti just keeps going back to vertical in any view when I manually click the camera settings.  It was working fine last night and now this.  Any ideas? I did not add any software to the sim...

Thanks for the help!!

Fltsimguy

Sounds to me like you have a button stuck somewhere.  

You'll have to find if it is in Chase Plane or in the default views/pan up.  I would disable Chase Plane and see if it still does it.

That happens regularly when CP itself loses connection to FS. Close ChasePlane and restart it, and everything is normal again. If you use a wireless XBox-Controller with it then it's even more annoying: if you didn't activate it for several minutes then the controller shuts down every time, and you have to repeat the above step. Hope it works in your case, too.

Kind regards

Fritz

No idea how my member name changed . Pegaso

Edited by Muff1
wrong member name !?

Hey guys,

thanks for responding. So I disabled CP and it does NOT happen. When I enable CP it happens again and camera points straight up. I do not use an X-Box controller, just a CH yoke with keyboard buttons programmed for camera movement.  I have to go now, but I will check the CP camera assignments and see if I find a pan up assignment that was not there before.

To be continued...