Sign in to follow this  
SIXTYKnots

[FSX] PMDG Activation server down / error ?

Good evening, since last computer format, trying to activate the NGX & 777 on my computer ( Yes I have unregistered them before formatting ) I'm getting this error : 

1491562931-737.png

4 hours ago, SIXTYKnots said:

Good evening, since last computer format, trying to activate the NGX & 777 on my computer ( Yes I have unregistered them before formatting ) I'm getting this error : 

Can you access our webpage at www.precisionmanuals.com ?

Kyle Rodgers

20 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Can you access our webpage at www.precisionmanuals.com ?

Yes sir !

If I need to apply for a PMDG Ticket, in which section should I report my problem Kyle ?, thank you :)

13 hours ago, SIXTYKnots said:

If I need to apply for a PMDG Ticket, in which section should I report my problem Kyle ?, thank you :)

click on the support  page   where  you need  to register   since its  a different sign  in than in the forum. Once  you have  done  this  you will se a tab  submit  a support  ticket

you need  to add  your  full name  to your  posts  in the pmdg forums  as per the rules

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 4/7/2017 at 4:18 PM, SIXTYKnots said:

Support must be done through support.precisionmanuals.com (linked in my signature). I definitely cannot assist at all until you include your name in your posts, as has been mentioned.

The server is online. It hasn't been offline in quite a while. The problem is your access is being blocked by a firewall, an anti-virus program, or your ISP.

Kyle Rodgers

15 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I definitely cannot assist at all until you include your name in your posts, as has been mentioned.

Hello Kyle, could you please send me the link to add my real name ?, " Edit Profil " can't find it.. 

EDIT : I have added my real name, Kyle I have a question maybe another computer format should fix my problem with activation server ?

Edited by SIXTYKnots

26 minutes ago, SIXTYKnots said:

Kyle I have a question maybe another computer format should fix my problem with activation server ?

No. Reformatting an entire computer could fix it, but should be your last possible option. "Another" reformat leads me to believe that this is a common troubleshooting step for you. It shouldn't be. Reformatting a computer is a bit like burning a house down. Do you really want to burn a house down in order to solve a leaky faucet? Problems like this are usually pretty simple. Additionally, it could be your ISP blocking a port, and then you've wasted all that time for nothing.

Troubleshoot first. Reformat only once you've exhausted literally every other option possible.

Have you submitted a ticket at the link I've provided?

Kyle Rodgers

5 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Have you submitted a ticket at the link I've provided?

Department Kyle ?

Let try with the Ticket first, if this doesn't work let format it again :/