ThomasAH

PILOT's Easter Promo until end of April: 10€ discount

Recommended Posts

See https://www.pilots.shop/:

Quote

APRIL 9th 2017: We are running an Easter Promotion until the end of April. Use coupon code "happyeaster2017" upon checkout at our webshop and get a EUR 10,-- discount on any product(s) you order! This is your chance to get FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation or FS Global Real Weather right now!

Don't wait too long, this offer WILL end April 30th 2017!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you for the news. I have FS Global 2010. Do you know the difference with FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation ?

Regards,

Richard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you for the news. I have FS Global 2010. Do you know the difference with FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation ?

Regards,

Richard

Hi,

I believed the Ultimate has higher resolution than 2010, the installation file in hard drive ~4 times larger. Global 2010 around 23GB and Ultimate almost 100GB

About Ultimate Next Generation compare to the older Ultimate, I haven't look into it yet since the price is so high for mesh when I only fly jetliners.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hoang Le said:

Hi,

I believed the Ultimate has higher resolution than 2010, the installation file in hard drive ~4 times larger. Global 2010 around 23GB and Ultimate almost 100GB

About Ultimate Next Generation compare to the older Ultimate, I haven't look into it yet since the price is so high for mesh when I only fly jetliners.

 

Hi,

Thank you. Dumb question : some impact in term of VAS ?

Regards,

Richard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

Thank you. Dumb question : some impact in term of VAS ?

Regards,

Richard

Hi,

I haven't test VAS because for this addon you only can enable or disable it, nothing to configure, not that I know of.

I want it so I just install and change other addons configuration for the VAS issue.


Cheers,
Hoang Le

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hi,

I haven't test VAS because for this addon you only can enable or disable it, nothing to configure, not that I know of.

I want it so I just install and change other addons configuration for the VAS issue.


Cheers,
Hoang Le

Ok, thanks.

Regards,

Richard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate Next Generation reduced the hard disk usage compared to Ultimate, so e.g. Europe is only 8GB (compared to above 20GB with Ultimate I think).

And you can select the regions to install.

Works fine on my medieval system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now