Medic1030

Virtual Air Canada down?

It seems Virtual Air Canada (vacanada.org), Canada's largest virtual airline is down. Has anybody heard any update from the VA's administrators regarding why and if/when it will be back up and running?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There was something posted on Facebook earlier in the day that they were having server problems.

Looks as thought the vacanada.org site is suspended.  I joined VA Canada after they regrouped and launched their new website and I felt proud to be part of that team.  I bought addon airports before each flight to make the session as real as possible.  I was stunned when Derek Mayer launched simbrief which initially was for the VA, once it was refined he launched it for the rest of the folks who take part in this hobby.  I hope they come back, they were a great VA.  

This is the message that was posted on their FB page this morning.

"VAC Website Not Available

The VAC website is currently not operational at this time. Due to an issue with the web server, we are hoping to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

An update will be communicated to you when available. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."