da97

PMDG 737 Livery Manager Problem

When I select the livery even if I run the Livery Manager as an admin... it will pop out a window saying this... "oops unknown variant!"

I believe that PMDG should give freely an update or a download of PMDG operations center to old users who bought the 737 some years ago. Today the old customers can't install new liveries due to the livery manager problem and no access to a PMDG operations center. 

Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

The Operations Center is free and is included with all NGX updates.  If you are using the legacy product then there is a separate sub forum for help.

Just make sure your product is up to date and you should have no problem using the Operations Center or its livery manager.

12 hours ago, da97 said:

I believe that PMDG should give freely an update or a download of PMDG operations center to old users who bought the 737 some years ago

They do. Be sure to log into your PMDG account and download the latest version there. It will include the operations center. If you have a boxed version of the NGX, you can get the update from Aerosoft.