Sign in to follow this  
Alphafoxsierra

Introducing Flight Sim World!

25 minutes ago, StarBlue said:

Great so I have to use a year old Windows (Anniversary Update) that is vulnerable.  I have five sims, times that by the number of add-ons I have and we are talking a huge re-investment of time to go backwards.  DTG really needs to make sure FSW works on the absolute most current version of Windows 10, Microsoft is super serious about updates.  Viva P3dv4!

When windows Creators Update is installed a restore point will have been created by windows allowing you to roll back, this will not affect your security off windows as security patches are rolled routinely by Microsoft for windows 10, and will continue for the foreseeable future as windows 10 will be the last O/S from Microsoft, which means eventually it will be the only O/S.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg