Sign in to follow this  
SmokeDiddy

Will any seminars be streamed live?

For those that cannot travel to be there, are there any plans for live streaming any parts of FlightSimCon 2017?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey there,

This year, YouTube and Twitch streamers Jeff Favignano, Ty Shuff, and Alan Shafto will be exhibiting at the event and have plans to live stream interviews with various exhibitors and possibly portions of the seminars. I encourage you to follow those individuals throughout the weekend and watch the content they post; I'm sure they would also welcome special requests if you have one.

Several media partners, such as AirDailyX and PCPilot, will be on site during the conference and typically post snippets or summaries of popular seminars that take place. Expect to see those posted shortly after the event (so not live, unfortunately). 

Also expect to see some live streaming via the standard FlightSimCon social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter). However, there are no plans to stream seminars in their entirety via a dedicated streaming platform.

-Phil

Th

On 5/10/2017 at 8:26 PM, ferrari308guy said:

This year, YouTube and Twitch streamers Jeff Favignano, Ty Shuff, and Alan Shafto will be exhibiting at the event and have plans to live stream interviews with various exhibitors and possibly portions of the seminars...

Several media partners, such as AirDailyX and PCPilot, will be on site during the conference and typically post snippets or summaries of popular seminars that take place. Expect to see those posted shortly after the event (so not live, unfortunately). 

Also expect to see some live streaming via the standard FlightSimCon social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter). However, there are no plans to stream seminars in their entirety via a dedicated streaming platform.

-Phil

Thank you for the info.  I will definitely get tuned into these.

On 11.5.2017 at 2:26 AM, ferrari308guy said:

Several media partners, such as AirDailyX and PCPilot, will be on site during the conference and typically post snippets or summaries of popular seminars that take place. Expect to see those posted shortly after the event

Great, I'm looking forward to it. If only I had more time to travel from Germany to the FlightSimCon, maybe next year.:smile: I wish all who take part success and a lot of fun.

Tom