Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Looking forward for "LPMA" for DTG FSW :-)

In the past ( fs9, and initial transition to fsx ) I even had Heathrow and Lukla airports from Aerosoft, but then and for more than 10 yrs, and apart from ORBX FTX Global, Madeira ( LPMA ) has been my only scenery add-on for FSX or P3d...

Well, I really would like to see, after the stabilization of the wonderful ( I feel this is what it is going to be... ) FSW platform, Aerosoft aircraft addons I own in my account, and LPMA, which I recently updated to use with the FSLabs A320, available for FSW, because I don't believe the default airport will look much better than how it does in FSX:SE ( ? ).

Then, the Aerosoft Airbuses - I am really fond of these, and honestly, they're probably still my preferred FSX airbuses... - the Twin Otter, the gliders....

Having Just Flight joining the platform, and of course Milviz, Carenado, Lionheart Creations, etc...  will also be great.

Ready to hit the "Buy" button latter today :-)))))

Edited by jcomm
I had to uninstall my first post, and then re-install it...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I'll be joining you later this evening after work in the download queue. We have to wait till 4pm I believe, but that's a good thing, it means I won't be distracted in work waiting to play with my new toy :biggrin: 

One thing I'm looking forward to seeing are ORBX airports and regions on Steam (and I know I'll likely have to buy them again), A2A products and decent looking weather again. I know we'll get ORBX Global as default, which is a real bargain considering how much the sim will cost. 

3 minutes ago, tonywob said:

I'll be joining you later this evening after work in the download queue. We have to wait till 4pm I believe, but that's a good thing, it means I won't be distracted in work waiting to play with my new toy :biggrin: 

One thing I'm looking forward to seeing are ORBX airports and regions on Steam (and I know I'll likely have to buy them again), A2A products and decent looking weather again. I know we'll get ORBX Global as default, which is a real bargain considering how much the sim will cost. 

Indeed Tony, I paid $90 Canadian for it :-/

I plan to start the download remotely, from work, on my home PC, so that when I arrive home I can find the install already nearing the final stages ( or maybe not ? ... with so many doing the same :-) )

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...