Sign in to follow this  
Bruce953

P2ATC Crash report

Win10, XP11 r1, P2A 2.2.1.3

Thank you for the latest version with fixes.  I'm noticing that P2ATC still sometimes inexplicably shuts down/crashes during a flight.  The simulator continues unaffected to destination. I can't relate this behaviour to any particular issue.

For info, cheers,

Bruce

I have also experienced this with 2213.  Running fine and then it is gone.  I can't remember if i saw a windows not responding dialogue before hand.

While I can't really know what might be causing this, the most likely culprit would be some sort of resource contention.  Memory is usually the culprit....or even GPU memory.  I've had a few users who moved up to XP-11 with video cards with only 2-3GB of memory and they had similar issues until they upgraded to a new video card with 8GB of memory.

I suspect their problems were related to XP-11 using all the video memory and when P2A asked for just a little bit to render the map or something, it was told to just crash.