la-180

What a fantastic programme!

8 posts in this topic

Just had to say hats off to you for LNM!

Made my first 4 flights with it tonight, and am absolutely delighted with this :happy:. I surely haven't even discovered the half of its potential yet, but already I can't wait till my next sim session to use it again.

Thank you so much!

Jack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jack,

thank you. I'm glad you like it.:smile:

Alex

Pity it doesn't work with plane 11. It looks promising.

X-Plane 11 is planned. No promises, but I'll try to squeeze it into the next version 1.6.

Alex

sounds good to me, I know it will be appreciated by many.

On 5/20/2017 at 6:05 PM, albar965 said:

X-Plane 11 is planned. No promises, but I'll try to squeeze it into the next version 1.6.

Alex

Hi Alex,

I don't use X-Plane but I thought this may come in handy for your particular purpose: X-Plane flight plan (FMS) specification

Hi Victor,

thank you for the link, but a bit too late this time. I already added the FMS format together with a few others in the latest beta.

I don't remember who (was that you? :smile:), but somebody asked for it and it was not too much effort.

I already have the documentation for the X-Plane navdatabase format and more here. Only have to get X-Plane now. My last X-Plane experience was with version 8 or 9. I'm really curious about 11.

Alex

What a fantastic program! Thank you so much for giving it to us simmers! I have used Plan_g for many years, Little Navmap is much better!:biggrin: