Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

56 FPS! Have NEVER obtained that before...

I had a substantial increase for FPS too. I went from high 40's low 50's to high 60's to low 70's in the area I usually fly in (KPWA), Oklahoma City. In San Diego with MisterX6 scenery I used to get in the 30's now getting high 40's to low 50's, about the same at KLAX and KSNA. My machine is an I7 6850K@4.49Mhz, water cooled, a GTX 1080 running stock, and 64GB of DDR4 RAM. Got this machine for X-Plane 11. As someone in another thread commented, we only use flight sims for an excuse to upgrade.:dry:

35 minutes ago, wb5okj said:

As someone in another thread commented, we only use flight sims for an excuse to upgrade.:dry:

Ain't that the truth! This hobby has cost me a fortune over the years.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

One other improvement I noticed (besides +frames) with this update, is that I can crack up HDR from 2xSSAA+FXAA to 4xSSAA+FXAA on my 970 without loosing any frames. Great job LR!!!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo