precog

Any news about Prepar3d v4 and Native VR?

As the title states, is there any news/info about Prepar3d v4 and Native VR improvement?  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JV says it's smooth (somewhere on orbs forums there's some comments), but I also want more info on frame rates etc. 

ive also read that everything is natively clickable in the cockpit.

Ok..thanks mate.  Hopefully will be able to import windows like approach charts etc as you can with flyinside

I do not think that we will be able to import windows. I will be happy if we can have good frames and interact with the VC, just like it is the case in DCS and Aerofly2. 

There was a v4 change-list published in another topic that did not have significant mention to VR, which is a little worrisome to me. 

I've been an FSX hero for 4 years, happily flighing around Scottish airports with flyinside. I heard the P3D v4 had finally resolved the Oom, Oommeg and OMG not another Oom, Ommy? 

The native VR is very stable, perfect 1to1 motion, very nice to look at through my HMD Biggles googles. 

The mouse courser is in both eyes and when trying to interact with cockpit instruments it is near impossible to hit the intended spot. 

I was happy, VFR ing around my little country, why did I have to go and do that?

Maybe, if I don't die of old age, I will have the best flight sim I could have ever dreamed of.  

Edited by IRN WIL
spelling