Sign in to follow this  
psolov

Strange Error - I am at a complete loss

Hello - I am having some issues I have never seen before and I have no clue how to resolve. On startup of FSX-SE, I get the following message:

Flight Simulator is attempting to start "AutogenConfigurationMerger" (Version 1.0.6206.30341, Config Entry Number 3). Do you want to run this program?

What's more puzzling is that I cant install any of my FlyTampa Airports ( I have almost all of them). The install runs normally, and the airports show up in the Scenery Config Editor but when I go to the airport, it is default. Even when I try to add the airports manually from the scenery library they just disappear. Any ideas? I this one I have never seen before. I have several other airports which are fine but the Flytampa ones just dont take. I am thinking these two issues are related.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Okay - Now i realize that no addon scenery installed. I did run the FTX Central Update earlier today and that seems to be when the issues started, but as I said I have no idea how to resolve.

Cheers, Pete

I just googled Autogen Configuration Merger and see it's a tool that FS Developer has a section of their forum devoted to. I see in your error code that it's the latest version of the tool you installed.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/autogen-configuration-merger.147/

I don't use the tool so I can't comment on it but you might want to check in their forum.

I ended up doing a complete factory reset..something crazy was going on with windows. 

Cheers, Pete