Sign in to follow this  
ailchim

Am I missing anything ???

Guest captandy

These are the payware A/C I own and would like to know from you if I should consider anything else in my hangar.I generally fly short to mid distance flights 250nm to 1200nm.I am considering the C-130 by CAPTSIM but I am weary since I have never purchased from them b4 and have read some unfavorable post regarding them.Here is my list and my overall appreciation....LDS 767 Great PMDG 747 GreatPMDG All 737NG models GoodPMDG B1900 FairES CitationX GreatF1 ATR GreatDreamFleet B727 GreatLago/JCA MD series GoodFeelThere ERJ GoodFeelThere CRJ-200 FairPSS Dash8 PoorI woulde surely appreciate any input on what I should consider next ....Andy

I'll second the Aeroworx King Air B200. It is a top-quality piece of work in every area, truly great. Or perhaps another Eaglesoft bizjet (I'm VERY partial to their Citation II/SP, and the CJ1+ is also quite nice).It looks like you prefer the heavier iron, though. You might want to look into the Wilco/FeelThere 737 PIC (737-300, -400, -500), for a larger plane. It's still got a few glitches, but the service packs have greatly improved it from original release.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Guest ranco1

This not a plane but if you don;t have FS2crew you should get it. They have it for the flight1 atr and pmdg 737. An LSD 767 version of it will come out soon. Just go to fs2crew.comhope it helpsAlex http://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

In no particular order...Ready for Pushback 747-200PSS Scarebus A330/340MAAM R4D (DC-3)Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22Hilmersby's DC-9 with JCA modelsAltitude Concorde SSTFlight1 Piatus PC-12RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Guest LLgaz

Definitely the King air B200. You can find it at www.flight1.com now as well.

Guest captandy

What is the cruising speed of the KING AIR @ say FLT20 ...ThanksAndy

If I were you I'd forget any more planes, get FSCrew for the PMDG 737 or the ATR (or wait until it comes out for the LDS 767).If you think those are good without FsCrew, wait until you try them with....