Sign in to follow this  
bcrawley57

Navdata Update

Good morning, I am installing the Queen into V4 and loving it.  I am getting the Navdata out of date message, despite updating using Navigraph tool into the P3D v4 PMDG Navdata Folder.

Am I doing something wrong.

Kind regards,

Brian Crawley

Brian Crawley

On the IDENT page of the FMC, you will see what cycle you have, which will also tell you which time period that cycle is effective. Just make sure your simulator is set to a date within that period of time. For instance, the present cycle 1706 is effective from May 25th to June 21st, so if you select, say, May 22nd for your simulator date, it'll pop that message up.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I've found that if you use the Navigraph tool with a user defined path to Prepar3D v4, it places the navdata in a Prepar3D\FMCWP folder (although procedures do go to the correct PMDG\SIDSTARS folder).

Simply move the contents of the FMCWP folder to the PMDG\NavData folder and you're all set. I'm sure the NG tool will be updated soon. 

Kind regards,

Alan

You can dowload the standalone installer and it works fine by pointing out directly to P3DV4 folder.

• Upvote 2

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

8 minutes ago, TopGun33 said:

You can dowload the standalone installer and it works fine by pointing out directly to P3DV4 folder.

This is what I did. I just pointed the v3 file that is already installed for PMDG to my P3D v4 folder and it updated with zero issues

• Upvote 1

Brian Swintal