Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Is there an addon similar to PDF Kneeboard that will run on P3D v4?

At virgin we used to have laptops for the efb.  But they kept getting nicked In Havana and Lagos from the Flight Deck. We even have to lock up the dry stores on the ground as the cleaners steal the tea bags and sugar sachets again at Havana and Lagos 

14ppkc-6.png

So I have a really smart geeky programmer buddy.  He has taken a look at this, but it's low on his priority.  He has looked at the code and has put hours into it.  Not saying he's going to finish or continue it but it has been looked at.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, franjoflyer said:

So I have a really smart geeky programmer buddy.  He has taken a look at this, but it's low on his priority.  He has looked at the code and has put hours into it.  Not saying he's going to finish or continue it but it has been looked at.

That's good news to hear, at least more than 1 person has taken an interest in converting the code. Please let us know the status and hopefully he can make this happen. I'm willing to donate and I'm sure others who want this are too.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

On 8/25/2017 at 0:15 AM, captain420 said:

That's good news to hear, at least more than 1 person has taken an interest in converting the code. Please let us know the status and hopefully he can make this happen. I'm willing to donate and I'm sure others who want this are too.

+1 the more the better.

• Upvote 1

Same here, what happened to the 2 guys that were interested in tackling this conversion? Did they somehow give up? :(

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Sigh, I wish someone would take over this project. :( Or better yet create a new one from scratch with more features.

ok - no point in beating a dead horse. If someone has any new NEWS on a developing product - please post but we don't really need a bunch of " me too!" posts.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors