Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Trying out the mission creation tool..

Well, since it's in there, I thought I'd give the mission editor tool a go. It's pretty easy to use, just create and save a flight in FSW, then open it up in the editor tool and tweak away. Was curious about whether the sim would detect a chopper making a landing, and as you can see, it does...

fsw%202017-06-09%2015-52-10-27_zpshzsncp

fsw%202017-06-09%2015-56-00-77_zpsfunyfj

fsw%202017-06-09%2015-54-41-02_zpskbp5x8

fsw%202017-06-09%2016-05-21-29_zpsix7ogq

Really needs this as a soundtrack though lol...

Gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John. Claims he has a-misery but he has a lot of fun. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. A-havin' me some fun tonight. Yeah. Well, Long Tall Sally, she's built sweet. She got everything that Uncle John need. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. A-havin' me some fun tonight. Yeah. Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally. He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. Havin' me some fun tonght. Yeah. A-whoo!

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:19 AM, Chock said:

Gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John. Claims he has a-misery but he has a lot of fun. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. A-havin' me some fun tonight. Yeah. Well, Long Tall Sally, she's built sweet. She got everything that Uncle John need. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. A-havin' me some fun tonight. Yeah. Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally. He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley. Oh, baby. Ye-e-e-es, baby. Whoo-oo-oo-oo, baby. Havin' me some fun tonght. Yeah. A-whoo!

Looking back from the virtual cockpit, did you notice Jesse Ventura spitting tobacco juice on anybody's shoes?

• Upvote 1

A reference to the first helicopter scenes in Predator. Unless you cannot believe someone is still messing about with FSW despite the bad press..... NOT MY OPINION - I haven't decided to buy into it as yet, just saying...

EDIT I thought it was Long Tall Sally in the song?