17 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Didnt orbx apparently do something similar and mess with the registry of machines running pirated copies?  

I believe it wiped out the Orbx folder. JV posted that on the Orbx forum. That must have brassed the pirates off :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

I believe it wiped out the Orbx folder. JV posted that on the Orbx forum. That must have brassed the pirates off :)

I recall that too, but did it have any effect of backing off piracy, I doubt it really

• Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

On 6/10/2017 at 3:09 AM, pete_auau said:

Pity  Devs   cant program   a code  that if  its  pirated   it  wipes  the pc of  everything

That would be illegal and unjustified on so many levels

12 hours ago, Hansaspeed said:

That would be illegal and unjustified on so many levels

yea i gather  that,  the law  seems  to be  in favour  of the crooks  now days

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

yea i gather  that,  the law  seems  to be  in favour  of the crooks  now days

I agree with you! You know, I went to jail because I burned down a guys house. But he deserved it! He stole a candy bar!

*Sarcasm off*. Seriously guys? I have a problem with pirates but this is just ridiculous.

• Upvote 5

If you want to use him, you have to connect to the Internet。

PS:

ASP4,ASCA chaseplan.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.