The one thing I do miss is a decent playback facility - once you have done all the hard work - it is 'good' to watch it back. Has anybody found a way to install FSRecorder into P3D V4 - or is this the opportunity for an enterprising person to come up with a new playback facility.

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The flight playback in V4 is very good. I believe the whole thing was reworked. I have tried it a little and the playback is flawless. I don't think it quite has the amount of functions that FSRecorder did.

4 minutes ago, Avidean said:

The flight playback in V4 is very good. I believe the whole thing was reworked. I have tried it a little and the playback is flawless. I don't think it quite has the amount of functions that FSRecorder did.

Interesting.

On 11/06/2017 at 9:13 PM, Avidean said:

On default aircraft yes it works great, but addon planes like PMDG 737 etc not so good.

1 hour ago, morph10 said:

On default aircraft yes it works great, but addon planes like PMDG 737 etc not so good.

can it playback the last 2 mins of the last 10+ hours flight? I remember fax wasn't able to do that.