Recommended Posts

I'm having a problem with the latest version of chaseplane in P3Dv4 where randomly in a flight i try switching views and chaseplane takes about 10 seconds before it recognizes i have switched a view. It will the switch to the view i clicked but will lag the the process so much. Any help is appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

no not really.It's just random. when panning the camera around the flight deck without having accessed the sim menu. And it happens to the payware aircraft, I haven't tested the default yet but i think results are still the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i have the same problem...really annoyed.

The camera seemed smooth when i first load up my pmdg 747 (cold and dark) in p3d v4, but few minutes after I took off, it became really stuttery and laggy. When you shift from one camera to another, there are many micro stutters during the transition, and when you pan around the same problem remains. I tried to disable the experimental features and run it as admin, no luck. 

The thing is I did not have this problem before! Any solution? How can i go back to the older version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 3:45 PM, jayren said:

Hi, i have the same problem...really annoyed.

The camera seemed smooth when i first load up my pmdg 747 (cold and dark) in p3d v4, but few minutes after I took off, it became really stuttery and laggy. When you shift from one camera to another, there are many micro stutters during the transition, and when you pan around the same problem remains. I tried to disable the experimental features and run it as admin, no luck. 

The thing is I did not have this problem before! Any solution? How can i go back to the older version?

I have this same issue, p3d v3, just got chaseplane the other day. really hope there is a fix or i will have to uninstall, it virtually makes the sim unusable because when you pan around the cockpit or try to switch it takes forever! sim isn't dropping fps at all, running solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, brack4712 said:

I have this same issue, p3d v3, just got chaseplane the other day. really hope there is a fix or i will have to uninstall, it virtually makes the sim unusable because when you pan around the cockpit or try to switch it takes forever! sim isn't dropping fps at all, running solid.

Too be honest...I don't understand why a camera add-on can cause so many headaches and take so long to fix...camera system is literally free in X Plane with basically same functions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jayren said:

camera system is literally free in X Plane with basically same functions...

Most likely not as complicated to build as a camera system on the ESP platform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi,

Make sure you have Game Mode disabled on your computer: 
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-enable-disable-game-mode-windows-10-creators-update

Regards,
Keven

I don't even have game mode on my PC.

Running Windows 10, I guess I don't have the "Creators Update"

 

This is really starting to become an issue. If you wish, I would be more than happy to teamview with you and you can sort this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now